Thursday, March 03, 2005

third of march

oh wow... never been these tired since school started. it's almost ten; waiting for american idol to start but these few minutes seem to drag on and on. anyway, my homework's done so if i choose to sleep now it wouldnt be much of a problem sicne i've mailed mrs tan the essay outline. gawd.... thankful for having amy around to massage me. i am sore all over. need a masseuse. hurt my back. amy said itz very tense. muscle relaxants needed... but whoa. nononononono. not gonna touch that stuff.

nothing much happening these days, so pretty bored the trip to k.l is not confirmed yet so i'm gonna be relatively free for the hols for now i guess. need a break from the boring routine of getting up at 6 and reaching home at 8. and i dont have much of a social life now although i'm not exactly complaining coz all it does is add a strain to my pocket plus drain my of what little energy i have left. speaking of which i have almost nil now...... tttiiiiiiirrrreeeeedddddddd.... stupid mrt halted for ard 1/2 an hr today i was stuck innit wif akbar. cant they choose another time to stall?

tomorrow's a short day thankfully. not sure who i'm gonna spend the rest of it with. yawn. boring blogger you. i think i will eternally be in love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I SPRAINED My ANKLE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!SOBZ!!!!!!!!!!inez