Monday, March 07, 2005

blogging in skool

fuck. i hate the school computers. my typing goes haywire. also the thought of someone sneaking up behind me and reading my not-so-desirable thoughts are kinda worrying. but yupz...boredom got the better of me. spent lit today at the back of e lib, sleeping away while the class did i know not what. oh dear. someone is in a bad mood today. damn. no loving for me today then. i sometimes hate smses, you can easily misinterpret what soemone is saying and a small issue can be blown out of proportion. i feel like eating something hot and spicy but i have no idea what. someone asked me out yesterday but i wasnt in the mood at all. when that happens, i usually end up banging the pots and pans in the kitchen or cleaning up the house. cooked nasi lemak yesterday btw. yummmy. feel like baking brownies today. but by the time i get home any illusions of being in the kitchen is usually wiped out from my brain.


a woman takes a song into her heart

i've just realised how damn irritating i can be when i'm listening to music. itz switched on freaking loud and i'm bopping ( if itz poppish) along to it...and i dont care what the rest of the world does. itz like being in love, to hell with the rest of them........ and today i've suddenly got this thing for usher again. damn him.

i cant really write with people sitting so close to me so i shall write another day or if i can manage to preserve enough energy to switch the pc on when i get home. which is probably a no-no. cant wait to get away from the humdrum life i have right now. i need to go OUT!!!! hint hint. someone take me out. puhlease. i'm suffering in this hellhole.



intellectual this is not. hahaha.

No comments: