Monday, March 07, 2005

my BoOoOOOooOOOOOoo

[Usher intro:]
There's always that one person
That will always have your heart
You'll never see it coming
Cause you're blinded from the start
Know that you're that one for me
It's clear for everyone to see
Ooh baby
ooh you'll always be my boo
[Alicia intro:]
I don't know bout cha'll
But I know about us and uh
This is the only way
We know how to rock
I don't know bout cha'll
But I know about us and uh
This is the only way
We know how to rock[Usher verse:]
Do you remember girl
I was the one who gave you your first kiss
Cause I remember girl
I was the one who said put your lips like this
Even before all the fame and
People screaming your name
Girl I was there when you were my baby



assuming (and wishfully thinking) that i'd go pro one day, i'd love to be with someone way before i'd get a taste of fame. it'll be so cool like..years down the road itz like..baby, see we're still together.... yupz.... i very much want that to happen. but dunnolah time will tell. but hopefully i'll still be the same ayu that you know. i dont want anything to change US.

i dont think i'd want to be with someone in the same industry as i am though. i know i'd just get fed-up of it all and leave one fine day.

i know you love me
love me for who i am
coz years before i became who i am
baby you were my man


No comments: