Thursday, March 31, 2005

over.....

mummy...itz oveeeeeeeerrrrrrr... hmmm i bid a tearful goodbye to the examinations... ya right.

hmmm.. i absolutely refuse to go to the wedding today. i am in no mood. y should i go when my love life is in such a mess? makes me feel rotten. which i alreaady am feeling right now. n i will get even more irritated if vonzell gets voted out. i love her.

my mum wants to do girly stuff right now. she wants me to colour her hair. all i want to do is stuff that bloody thing down the toilet bowl and sleep for eternity. i feel drained. really. n i lost the ring that i was in love with. there is no way i'm ever gonna buy a ring again unless someone buys it for me. which is never.

I AM NOT GOING TO NO FUCKING WEDDING! now stay out of my way while i sulk the rest of the day away. i hate relationships. i hate YoU.

No comments: