Wednesday, March 09, 2005

BITCHHhhhHHHHHhHHHHHHHHH!

stupid sodding daughterofbitches....... i hate you bloody bitches. for once can you stop meddling with my affairs? if i wanna jump down or get married tomorrow what they hell u wanna do about it? stupid.

and my pet peeve is never ever ever ever touch my stuff without telling me. as a result of someone doing that, there are two broken perfume bottles, a damaged tissue box, clothes all over the house and some other stuff i dunno wat. dont ever mess with my stuff. especially my shoes and slippers. big no-no. as my mum found out.

i need to chill. i need food. i need chocolate. i need tender loving care but no way in hell i'm getting it today from the person who's supposed to give it to me. i need a break from you morons. i need a holiday. i need money. i need the bloody company to sponsor me otherwise itz their loss. fuck you. i dont need your backstabbing. fuck you all.

i need to get the hell out of this place. i need to scream. i need to go out. i need a hug. need a nice long kiss. i need to laugh. i am tired. very tired. so stop messing with me because i can be very very nasty. really.

today's a bad day as you can see. n till someone helps me get out of this utterly maddening state everyone in my house is going to suffer.

STAY OUT OF MY WAY. N I MEAN IT. PLEASE GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY SIGHT. EVERY SINGLE ATOM OF YOU.

No comments: