Saturday, March 05, 2005

itz da weekend

itz the freakin' weekend.... boring. going to k.l on the 13th and 14th, itz already been confirmed. my lepak peeps are going to bintan, though, unfortunately...shall miss the whole group. but nvm, will be going wif akbar and gang. yay.


suddenly me inez and amy are struck with n-sync mania. dont ask me how. we juz started singing in the loo and the gym and so many n-sync songs came out.

can this be true
tell me can this be real
how can i put into words how i feel
my life was complete
i thought i was whole
why do i feel like i'm losing control
never thought that love could feel like this
and you changed my world with just one kiss
how could it be that right here with me
there's an angel..itz a miracle

anyway yesterday because i felt shitty and unloved i decided to lepak wif my kakis at tamp..the whole grp- me, arif, suhuf, rajiv, khai, jannah, saz except for mul...he met up wif soli..i intended to lepak wif dem but wen mul called as usual my hp was off. so yupz, came back ard 11.30.

i very the tired lah. but i hafta do my lit essays and stuf. damn. plus history. plus this plus that plus me feeling utterly horrible. okie dokie. now i've gotta go starrrrrrdeeeee.

you cant force someone to love you. n you cant stop me from loving him. i should know. i've tried time and again but all it has done was make me realise how much i really love him. but of course there are limitations to what i'd do. trust me i wont kill myself or wateva. have faith in me. I've stopped questioning the right or wrong of what's happening. I've stopped thinking about the danger that i might be hurt again. There's a time for thinking and another for feeling, a time to be practical and a time to love. Practicality just isnt working anymore. it has become want, need.


eeeeeeee. so romantic. haha. the pigeon without itz head is still haunting my every waking moment. like eustacia and wildeve are, invading every thought with the warning that i'm supposed to scrutinise their relationship. yawn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE NSYNC - inez