Wednesday, October 20, 2004

twentieth october

hey....itz over. me n ***** r n0t together anymore. get this in your heads. BROKE UP. on the fifteeenth of october. shall not dither on that...what's the point.

today has been a boring day, one exactly like the day before. and the day before. and the day before. itz the 6th day of fadting, and itz kinda good this year. don realli feel hungry...

eh... dunno wat else to write lah.. o yeah, played charades today... salwa kinda choked me today coz i got the answer right. heh. all's fair in love and war... i knew i'd get that right. been there done that got the t-shirt babes....

and mummy had made this an amazing day for me, finally... she has actually offered to pay for me to rebond my hair!!!! i didn't even ask her... my bro juz came up to me and said " kak ayu, can i have your sim card? n o ya, mummy cakap die nak rebondkan your rambut." yaaaaaaaaaaaay! but honestly, my hair has lost its curls now. used to have those nice nice curls when i was younger but they kinda grew out i guess... and also coz of the frequent straightening and colourings and what-nots.
alah..more next time.

No comments: