Friday, October 15, 2004

fifteenth october

well well well....so far so good... no hunger pangs yet.heh. the house is empty again. i'm home an awful lot these days. anyway, went out with my bebeh laz nyt. itz my anniversary and instead of celebrating with him i go out wif her..becoming a habit. but yeah, mebbe wat fahmi said itz true..itz the years that count..and i so badly want to be able to celebrate a year of being with him..then two, three, four..u get the idea.. but just look at our situation. everyday that we r still togther is already a blessing in itself.

right now at this moment i'm kinda resigned to wateva's coming from him. mebbe i am expecting too much. i don't know. but after all that we've been thru i hope we wont let go of this relationship so easily.

feel like going to sleep again although itz only two and i woke up near noon. becoming a fat ass. or so i tot. i weighed myself yesterday n i still didnt gain weight. amazing. but later i will, i always gain weight during the fasting month. my life has stalled for now. stagnant. probably breeding aedes mosquitoes and wat-nots too. eh..i wanna go find the lyrics to the 2play song... nice lah.


anyway, song for the day : unbreak my heart - toni braxton.

take back that sad word goodbye
bring back the joy to my life
dont leave me here with this pain
come and kiss these tears away
i cant forget the day you left
time is so unkind
and life is so cruel without u here beside me
unbreak my heart
say u love me again
undo this hurt you've caused
when you walked out the door
and walked outta my life
uncry these tears....
i cried so many nights
unbreak my heart
my heart....


malas lah nak type lagi. damn it, i used to pride myself at not being dependent on some pathetic bastard. but now look at what has happened to me! fuck, i miss the sound of his voice. didnt noe it would come to this.

No comments: