Friday, June 18, 2004

hooray..third one coming up

suddenly dis idiot feels the need to update her blog every 1/2 an hr..hah.. well, nutg much happened in past few hrs..except mebbe tt i finally watched the o.c to find out waddeheck is all the hype abt.. seems like anoder blah show to me.. so shoot me, o.c fanatics..i AM entitled to my own opinion, am i not.. i haf juz deleted 3 yrs' worth of journal entries..i shall definitely live to regret my stupid actions.. beginning to feel pangs of regret..and hunger now. although i pretty much scoffed wateva's in the fridge..dis dodol is gg to bcuma real lazy fat-ass if she doesn't snap out of it..

anyway, recently i had the pleasure of learning a new song. unfortunately it wasnt for me but waddeheck..itz a new song all the same.. the thrill of learning the lyrics, of knowing that fewer than a smattering of ppl noe the song..oh how heavenly..i wonder if anyone shares my sentiments.. darn, my nose is running again...in ard 45 min my mum will be back, so i dun think i can write much..i need to pretend dat i'm asleep. not that i can get much written if she's ard anyway, she'll be barging in every few minutes demanding why i haven't washed the dishes, y the kitchen light is still on, y i'm not asleep yadda yadda. o btw, u lucky fellas, my mum's asking for 20 000.. i shall die a horribly wrinkled spinster. but i don't need any saving, thank you very much. i'm trying to convince myself that i shall be able to survive on my own.. tt remains to be seen.. anyhow, my eyes are kinda drooping..o btw, my bro fell of the bed laz nyt..i was on the com when THUD! ouch.

he was crying so being the ever caring and loving elder sis i shouted in a raspy voice ( i lost my voice AGAIN for the uninformed) adek! scalpel pls! den i was telling my bro..keep still i think i need to suture ur head..o dear..the blood is spilling over..get me a rag pls! haha..kk i guess i'm writing utter rubbish..i'm juz typing watz on top of my head act...gd morn..more nxt tym..

No comments: