Thursday, June 17, 2004

1st entry here

okay..i have decided to do away with the old entries which don't seem to make sense anymore..i know ur not supposed to do that, defeats the purpose of having a blog, but hu cares..itz mine anyway. today has been a boring day, went mengaji and all.. itz 11.38, my sisters n bro r watching robocop n i'm still on the com..as if that isn't common every-day stuff for us..don't know what to say so i shall juz say gd nyt i guess..more next time wen i figure out some more mundane stuff to tell u..o, won't b in during the weekend..hafta b sum makcik kaypoh coz my kuz getting engaged n he wants me to help out..wif wat, i dunno..help finish up the food i guess..o ya, went back to tkg wif bebeh n dayak juz now.. had fun screaming at dis poor girl.. i'm the sort who will juz gif a sweet smile even tho u bumped into me and almoz caused me to sprawl face-flat on the ground.. but today, juz once, i lost it and screamed at her " alamak! buta ke?" i muz admit it felt good after tt.. being pushed around has itz limits.. i'm still feeling like blah ..itz been 3 days..hope i'll get over it..it seems like such a trivial thing to get upset abt.. n toking abt dat reminds me of skool..i haf sum project to handle on my own..god help me..as superman says, with great power comes great responsibility..to hell wif dat at this moment.
(wrote this on the 11th..has since then shifted here..meaning i moved this entry from my prev. blog thingy.)

No comments: