Monday, April 11, 2005

laparrrrrrrrr.

i'm hungry!!!!!!!! i havent had anything yet..of course lah. itz only like 10.3o...? heh. yesterday i ate like a pig. was ah boy/mamat/muhammad saifuddin/ my annoying brother's birthday...and my dad's. so yupz..ate cake which wasnt chilled..wanted to puke i tell u.. my mum NEVER listens to me. and lotsa other stuff. but havent had rice for the past 4 days. siao.

anyway..am in the library now. have 7 free periods. abd we end at 5.15. bloody nonsensical timetable. i DEMAND a new one to be drawn up immediately. if i came across as spoilt to u, that's because i am. not by my family certainly, but my frens know how manja i am.. lolx. akbar says i wouldnt eat unless you feed me.. really that bad ah? lol...

another earthquake last evening off sumatra, padang that area i think. but i'm going there in december so i'm praying hard nothing happens anymore, or while i'm there. i plan to do something sweet on thursday..hehe. but it depends on whether i can squeeze some time off my hectic schedule. cheh..like some diva liddat ah. hmmm....didnt get to go to the gig yesterday..damn. they had to ask yesterday of all days.nvm will meet up with them next wk or something. my pc at home is going bonkers. i seriously need to sort out my thought process. i can ramble on and on till the moon turns purple.

okie dokie got nothing to say so shall end it here. more next time. hasta la vista....bebeh.

orh yes reminder for me to write abt bebeh the next time round :)

No comments: