Wednesday, April 06, 2005

in the library now, i have 4 periods b4 gp..that's the only lesson i have for today. the timetable that the school churns out is getting more and more ridiculous. itz definitely advocating absenteeism on my part. but then again it has always been a great joy for me. hah. well yesterday was interesting.

daddy, ah boy n adik's bdae coming up soon, on the 10th and 11th.. i think this year itz my turn to be a spoilt brat and do a tiny celebration thingy. 18..tsk tsk. which is on the 7th of may. 7 th of may 7th of may 7th of may.. oh dear how this thing echoes my every word. :)

today i hafta head over to toh tuck to be a busybody for the cca shit. not that i want to but when u r in the exco everything becomes ur business whether u like it or not. my cousin's wedding was very fun.. i remember she was telling me the night before the sanding abt her husband and we were like....bitching abt men.. hehe. wow. finally one of my cousins is married. n the next person who asks when my turn is will end up with a swollen lip at the very least. it hasnt crossed my mind yet but when it does i'll tell u and blast it on a loudhailer. made frens with all my guy cousins' girlfriends save one. we were bitching abt her. muahaha. kay lyea, amacam?? hehe.

kak erni wants to get pregnant asap... she's only 23..i cant picture myself pregnant at that age. wouldnt even be married yet i guess. but yeah i respect that some people are not as career-minded as i am.. hehe. juggling a career and kids is not an easy thing. i guess i want both to be carried out perfectly. i don think i'm as multi-tasking as women are supposed to be.

i guess when i'm in love i do give all of myself though. which is both a weakness and a strength. blah. my eye-bags are huge today. damn. i wonder what exactly cik biah saw that day in town. oops. but i guess itz ok. bound to happen.


this is the first time i actually have something to write about when i'm the library. well there's always a first for everything. my, i am a boring writer. and i noe i dont make sense but itz my party and i'll cry if i want to...... my mood is dangerously hovering between deliriously happy and down in the dumps. we'll see.

No comments: