Thursday, April 28, 2005

foolish

like the song. nothing much these days, trying to clear my workload... well me and that guy..we're still talking on the phone and smsing. getting to know each other that's all. the last thing i need is to jump into another relationship.. i am tireeeeeeeed. came freakin' late to school today, was doing work at home. i juz realised i can get work done early in the morning too when itz all quiet. tot i could only do tt at night. well we learn something new everyday... going out during the weekend...havent been out for so long. i wonder how he looks like now..hehe. havent seen him for abt 4 months. well if he wrecks the date he wont ever see me again that's for sure. but somehow i think it will be gooood. notti notti. hey, give me a break lah. i havent really seen anyone for almost two years now and a girls's gotta have some fun right??? not counting the people i date on and off lah. heh.

my tagboard disappeared when i changed my template back to this one, sorry guys. i'll see what i can do abt it. this of course means i cant be bothered anymore. blearggggh. did i mention i'm tireeeeed?? oh gawd the school is sending me for a debate comp. and i hafta stay over at the campu from the 28th till the 2nd...i dowannnnnnn! got enough work on my hands already. maybe this is my own doing. next time they have debates i shall shut up and not comment on anything. be a bimbo. bimbos have it so much better than i do....sigh. damn tkgs for drilling debate stuff into my head. but then again teachers have this scary ability to tell who knows what the hell is going on and who doesnt. freaky.... i dowan toooo goooooooo.... someone please kidnap me then... an unwilling soul wont do justice to the debate let me tell u first. sigh. but dont think i can cabot lah. bugger.

my lit lesson's starting in 5 min... bah.

No comments: