Wednesday, April 13, 2005

for my bebeh

i was halfway thru writing an entry laz evening when my dad hollered so i logged off. without saving the entry. clever gegerl. anyways...itz a straight 4 free periods today..havent got much to do since i've done my work over the weekend. hooray2.

so yupz..wanted to write a tribute to my bebeh. not like she's dead but muz u wait until u lose someone b4 u'd tell her that you love her? hint hint. this best friend of mine..well i can count on her to tell me how she feels, and it's the same for me and we dont judge each other...the good thing i like abt her is she never fails to make me laugh. she's been with me thru thick and thin, we've laughed, cried, done everything together as girlfriends. lepaking at ur house has got to be the most favourite thing to do for me these days. i wont forget that particular day when i was on mc and i bought u breakfast and came knocking on ur door at 9...u were groggy, n NOT HAD UR BATH. we watched sepet, and yes it is a gd movie.... although i didnt think he was cute at all bebeh..sorry bout that. but the storyline was sooooo sweeeeeeeet...especially in the taxi when she called him... and i like her parents..hehe. i remember u screaming that u wanted to get a ceena boyfren and i wanted to get married..hehe.. u cried while watching n i was thinking...fuck, dont cry... my hand was trembling as i reached for my cigarettes i tell u...sooooo sad. but yeah...sitting in the living room, eating, smoking and screaming.... those precious moments are what every girl would want to keep with her for the rest of her life. and when we were in school together... damn crappy huh? in the bus, we would sit on the upper deck and i would sing n u'd be my back-up singer.... yes he was singing my life...two time two time... those were the days.... but i guess our frendship has matured in the sense that we both have had to deal with difficult issues..but the most heart-warming thing is you were there the whole time. u told me what i did was stupid, but u did not question my feelings towards that someone. you tried to understand the situation and u never judged us. in fact i tell u now that u were the one who made me realise what my true feelings were. u made things brighter when we meet after a particularly trying day. if u were a guy i would have fallen for u but no darling...u noe perfectly well i am one straight woman so too bad huh... haha.


and yes, next time u neet iman and ijat tell them i DO NOT wear straps. hah. if u cant, punch them too.


you look exactly like what a best friend should look like. we never had an argument before, not even a tiny one. i guess we both realise that our friendship is too much of a precious thing to waste it on unnecessary stuff. so yupzzzzzzz...... thank you for always being there for me.. for believing in me and never doubting my intentions. muacks...... i love you to bits.

* kosong, kosong, kosong still kosong what!!!!*

No comments: