Wednesday, January 12, 2005

twelfth january

tried to get the tix for the match on sunday juz now, but didnt get them.... then when i got home my dad said i should have juz bought them, he'll reimburse me..haha....idiotic me.. coz initially i was kinda wavering on whether to buy or not coz i was afraid he'd not let me go....nvm, juz will go there on sunday n buy it direct if possible.... fuck, u know i havent eaten rice for a week... more like CANT actually...been sticking to like...finger food for the paz week. i noe i will drop dead before the week is over. but i puke everytime i eat rice.... inez said mebbe i have gastric flu or some shit like that. but i eat wat!!!!!!!!

okay someone juz pissed me off big-time the other day... some guy from wan's camp saw my pic on his hp... btw wan is this guy i hung out wif during the recent holidays.... he's a moron btw. u noe how some people are trigger-happy? well he's exactly like that, only his weapon of choice is his handphone. get the picture? (pun totally intended) so anyway, this guy asked for my number and because of the many many guys that i'm in contact wif, (READ: NONE!) i decided to be an angel and gave him my number. well i didnt. wan passed it to him. did i mention he is a moron?? it went ok at first, i juz went a long with it lah, until it got to a point when he asked me what i was currently doing. i told him i'm at m.i, bartley campus.... then the bastard asked me...sec brape?

so i got irritated and told him i was in sec 1. then he was like..haha...wan told me you were 18. (at this point, you are to ROLL YOUR EYES) so i was like hahahahahahahaha.. (That's SARCASTIC LAUGHTER for ya) well...almost. MAY SEVENTH btw people.... hint hint hint hint hint. anyway he asked what do i do specifically, then i told him, i'm doing my a levels. then this bastard totally pissed me off when he said WAH U'RE SMARTER THAN ME SIA. what the fuck. that guy is such an egotistical idiot..... i guess he expected me to be the kind that's barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen. at that point, it was bye-bye. i'm sorry if i'm being sensitive, but it juz goes to show what he thinks of women.. so what's his point, that i hafta be dumb before he'd want to get to know me? eh come on lah, emancipation has already occured. wake up from your dream lah.


ok now i hafta go look for lyrics for some song...cny, i'm performing btw..but its still in the early stages so the details r not out yet...not a solo performance tho. n i'm gg to be in the exco????????? okayyyyyyyy..that's surprising.

No comments: