Sunday, January 16, 2005

sixteenth january

aloooo..today i'm feeling good. mainly because the gp project is over n done with, the oral presentation went well...i managed to make people laugh n i even got commended..hooray hooray. she said i'd scored very high points for confidence n coz i didnt depend on my notes. she said obviously i wasnt afraid of speaking to an audience. juz then mark showed that laz slide for the presentation. it read: ayu, the singer.

the class was laughing coz they know me..i'm crooning every single moment that i get a chance to. the other day i turned the com lab into a recording studio. people in class that i hardly tok to were like...wow. terence said i'd better join sg idol the next time round. then i was like...the a levels lah....then he was like...hu cares!!!!!! u'll do well in singing wat. u can always go back to ur studies later. make the big bucks first! i wish i had that kinda confidence. so really this blog n what i write abt my singing here is actually a booster for my confidence when it starts to get low. terence made my day when he said...join lah!!! then i can tell my frens...hey, i knew that girl...

although it was probably for selfish reasons, i hafta thank him..it was incredibly flattering to me n i got to thinking maybe i have more supporters than i think i do. i hate to let people down but i dont know...all the auditions i didnt turn up for, all the offers i turned down.......................

anyway anyway...cny i'm performing..one of my fav songs. i LIKE!!!!!!! hope it goes well.

this is one helluva song that i used to get fairuz to sing when he was stil in skool.

amazed-lonestar
Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams
I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you
The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby you surround me
You touch every place in my heart
Oh, it feels like the first time, every time
I want to spend the whole night in your eyes
Every little thing that you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you

I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE!!!!!!!!!

No comments: