Thursday, January 27, 2005

still the twenty-seventh lah

was at my frenster thingy den there was this posting which caught my attention.

If a gal cries in front of you,it means that she can't take it anymore.
If you took her hand, she would stay with you for the rest of your life.
If you let her go, she can't go back to being herself anymore.
A gal won't cry easily,except in front of the person whom she loves the most, she becomes weak.

A gal won't cry easily,only when she loves you the most,she'll put down her ego.
Guys, if a gal cries bcoz of you, please hold her hands firmly.
She's the one who would stay with you for the rest of your life.
Guys, if a gal cries bcoz of you, please don't give her up, maybe bcoz of your decision,you'll ruin her life.


i used to think this stuff was damn corny...but nowadays stuff like this do have a ring of truth to them for me. I used to be this damn hard nut to crack... My sister nana used to say i probably had no feelings coz i never ever cried whatever the situation and i was proud of it. but ever since i've fallen in love with ***** my life has totally changed. i remember talking abt this to aien (or siti to most). Like juz now, i was doing the twist in the corridor with my sis and laughing like a mad woman but when i came in, i took a look at my hp and read the message and suddenly i was a wreck, crying my eyeballs out. and oh yeah, once u tell a girl u love her, dont expect to be frens with her again..things will never be the same again for u. especially if she loved u. n still does.


and if she says she loves you, it means she's prepared to take whatever comes along. of course she'll cry, i myself dont know how to let it out other than cry or sing. and abt that statement abt giving her up, do it if u dont love her...but if u do love her n she loves u....... pls dont..dont destroy ur love.

No comments: