Sunday, January 02, 2005

still second january

yes yes, i changed the template.... i dont really like pink actually.. but it was kinda fresh, so i took it...a more sombre look this year though.... i'm slllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeepy now..... actually i came online to look for something but now for the life of me i cant remember what it was... okie, shall leave u with another song....


i sang this song during the teachers' day event.... i loved that performance.. so honoured to be able to perform in front of an unexpectedly wonderful audience.

how do i live - trisha yearwood

how do i
get thru one night without you
if i had to live without you
what kind of life wld that be?
and i
baby i dont know what i would do...
i'd be lost if i lost you
if u ever leave
baby u wld take away everything
gd in my life
n tell me now...

how do i live without you
i want to know
how do i breathe without you
if u ever go
how do i ever, ever survive......
how do i
oh how do i live

without you
there'd be no sun in my sky
there wld be no love in my life
thre'd be no world left for me
and i...
i need you in my arms
need you to hold
you're my world
my heart, my soul...
if u ever leave
baby u wld take away everything
need you with me
baby coz u noe tt u're everything
gd in my life

n tell me now..........


hey... was looking thru some stuff n i found lyrics to this malay song i hope i'll be able to perform someday. itz kinda popular.

Laguku Untukmu - hasnol.

kehadiran membawa seribu erti
terasa bagaikan suatu mimpi
indah mahligai yang kita bina
impian kini terlaksana sudah...

tiade ku terlintas akan terjadi
kita kan terpisah jua akhirnya
sejenak ku terfikir segala
oh keindahan bersamamu

C/o: kembalilah kasih kepada diriku
hidupku sepi tanpa kehadiranmu
dengar rayuanku jeritan batinku
masih dahagakan kemesraanmu
hanya kau yang kucinta tiada kedua
usah biar kumenderita....

setelah kau pergi tiada kembali
pilunya tak dapat kumenggambarkan
abadi kasihku yang amat suci
biarku yang dalam kegelapan

dengarlah dendangan laguku untukmu
suara hati lambang suci murni
berat saatku dilamun rindu
setelah lama dikau pergi
kasihku....

i once had a boyfren who actually went to a lot of trouble trying to get to know me and my love of music better even though he didnt noe a single thing then... the last i heard of him, he joined a dikir barat grp n became the juara himself. we were together when we were 12 (tween 'love'), n again when we were 16... but i asked him to let me go coz i was in love with someone else. if ever i find a guy like that, i will NEVER ever make the same mistake again.

No comments: