Thursday, November 25, 2004

twenty-fifth november

yesterday i went out wif my classmates... jalan raya... akbar, how do u 'jalan tak tepat'?? muahahahaha...inside jokes r the devil i tell u... i looked like a maniac at junction 8 laffing my ass off ( especially wif the vibrant hair-colour and the fact that i was almost sitting down at the traffic-light) it was so fun..i think we ate mee like..3 times yesterday..i'm amazed they could still swallow the same food again at 11.30 at night WIF RELISH.. the wonders of human capabilities... i start work on monday (i think) yayayayay.. *$$$$$$*$$$$$$$*

i am starting to enjoy life as a single person again... so fun 'changing partners' yesterday..pissed wif one, juz grab another!!! jokinglah, obviously.... tomorrow i hafta go to bloody toh tuck for some moronic event. they're gonna make me sing, as usual i think... and my handphone is such a bloody bugger i tell u..... dont bother sms or calling it ok.. call my houz. and how come i'm having my period NOW??????? didnt i juz get it 2 wks ago? after i came out frm hospital my menstual cycle has adopted this freakingly irritating erratic behaviour.. well itz betta than not getting it i guess.

can i sue smrt for plastering petrol or what seems like crude oil on my kain? fuck lah, i only wore that baju once and it got stuck in the elevator thingy..thank god it didnt tear when i had to yank it off the steps... and the worst part is oil stains ur stuff..arghhhhhhhhhh!

suddenly i feel like dating again.. i noe i said i've had enough of it for a long long time but lately i'm realising what fun i'm giving up. of course this time the criteria is a lot stricter,duh.....

which bring me to this.. do i have a THIRD PARTY sign hanging ard my neck or written on my forehead? recently, there's dis guy hu came to my houz to get something frm me (at midnight..) then he started contacting me, being lovey-dovey and all.. i kinda scared him away when i kept bugging him abt whether he was attached or not.... btw, he said he wasnt... but i did my own sleuthing and i found out that indeed he WAS attached!!!!!! and guess wat... he was attached to my friend, and she's like..15???? she's frm the dk grp tt i used to be in and they all call me mummy..can u imagine me taking my "daughter's" boyfriend????????? no way in hell, man... i didn't even like him anyway..well even if i did there was absolutely no chance of us getting together bcoz of what happened recently.. and she's MY FREN!!!!!!! so young and all... (tak tergamak aku nak buat gitu kat dia, or anyone else for that matter.( nevermind that i loved that particular someone like hell.)this juz had to happen, of course...but at least he's responsible enough to apologise for having a crush on me...weird weird world. thank god i checked abt him...phew.


well well.... i'm just waiting for the BIG BANG... and when he comes, he'll be ALL MINE. yeah baby.no doubts abt it.

No comments: