Monday, November 08, 2004

eighth november

mak oi.....kaki aku sakittttttt... went to geylang AGAIIIIIINNN... was a good girl n didnt buy anything though... does mee hoon goreng count? but it was soooooooo tasteless... tak sedap lah..or izzit my tastebuds? i'm getting sick of my pink blog... never liked pink actually.

going to town tomorrow maybe...meeting my bebeh, or the group.. see how things go. i look like a golden monkey!!!! i had to rush the other day while dying my hair so i couldnt really monitor the colour..den whoa!!!!!!!!!!! shall redo it some other day..at least no one's snickered yet.

sayu.......hati ini makin sayu...... hari raya in 6 days' time, if i'm not mistaken... i don't feel anything actually. i dont have anything or anyone special to celebrate with. in case you detect a tinge of sadness, well yeah.... it is hari raya after all.. but before u go on a tirade on how the idiot manipulated me n stuff, I AM FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all right, so stop bugging me... n yes the next one i snag will be one hell of a guy, don't worry. yes, a single one. i dunno how i'm gonna accomplish that but i'm sure there's still a nice guy out there. goodness, i make this sound like the end of the world. i wanna go out and have fun tomorrow...............yippee.

i have to alter all of my kebayas... even though i'm a bigger pig now, i still hafta make do with xxs and STILL alter it...leceh ah. thank god my mum can sew... wonder what the hell akbar is doing studying thai... n what all the hype abt ikhlas all about..well i shall leave the mystery for now and go grab a drink from the kitchen... c ya after raye i guess. ciao.



i'll be bak.

No comments: