Friday, November 12, 2004

eleventh november

heyyyyyyy... hahahahhahaha..i was recently at my frenster thingy and this freaky guy kept messaging me about gg to malaysia to go catch snakes and whether i wanted to join them..then he told me he was bitten by one and had to forfeit ten days of his puase..... riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhttt... I CARE! I REALLY DO! my pooor baby... weird guy... hahaha.

and my youngest sis has become a woooomaann. she got her period a few days ago. funny, coz all my life she has been 'a baby' and now i realise hey, she's grown up too.... well i cant exactly escape from that fact since she's almost as big (or small??) as i am and she's only 11...


u noe ***** is such a bastard. dunno wat i saw in him also. is it so hard to juz tell me he hates me? at the very least, he dosnt love me ryt, after how he's treated me (which is worse than cow dung, for the uninformed) so JUZ FREAKING TELL ME MAN!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? NO GUTS AH?
sorry, juz felt like screaming. n i hate myself for this particular thing that only i know...stupid stupid me.

n i hate the fourteenth of whateva month. it sucks. yes itz hari raya dis month, but itz also...argh. stupid date. i shd never have gone to all these places, getting soaked and all. not worth it lah in the end. i shd haf stuck to my first impression of him....they always do count, dont they?


but it has happened. i dunno what i'm gonna do if i see him again ( letz guess - run away?) o i forgot..he's dead to me. n yet..................................

No comments: