Sunday, September 26, 2004

twenty-sixth september

heya... nothing grand happened so not much to report....went to the beach today... was fun.... anyway, exam's on the ninth.... oooooooouch. studying later after i unclog some matters from my brain... i like 2play's song..... used to hate it like the devil but it kinda grows on you i guess... yawn yawn... o ya, went back to my old place in hougang yesterday wif my peeps.... miss it soooooo much...the food there is still good. made me realise how much the school food stinks...anyway i am on painkillers and vitamins now..bugger. otherwise, this week has been bleaaaahh.. NOT! i shall not be a sad pathetic loser so i shall focus on positive thoughts. sigh... tok another day i guess...my brain's on a holiday. since when was it not, anyway? hah.

No comments: