Thursday, July 22, 2004

twenty-second july

today's a fucking day, today's a fucking day for you and me... we'd like to say, we'd like to say fuck off lah dey.....

lame and corny yes i noe...but today's a horrible day and it ended very nicely when i came home and my sis told me nek puteh passed away this morning..inna lillah.

 suddenly this has made me sober. life is so fragile..scares me. anyway yesterday i was on pms mode and i got pissed with amy and inez.. itz settled though..i can never stay made at ANYONE for long, even if i try to.. damn..my disadvantage.  i did  astupid thing yesterday..itz not even like the fucking stadium is anywhere near my place... and i was there for barely an hour only.. i think i've finally lost it. or izzit becoz i've finally met someone interesting enough that i wouldn't get bored within 2 seconds? and mats are bastards..most of them anyway..i'll let you know when i find a nice one. and yeah, yet to find a guy who's willing to wait for marriage before he fucks me..or my friends, for that matter. nymphos, all of you. like usher..well to compliment him, at least he has a great bod. drool drool..hah.

No comments: