Sunday, July 11, 2004

eleventh july

i am beyond pissed that my last blog wasnt published..it was my most heartfelt one. but i shant try and recreate that. anyway, yes i know i havent been that wonderful a blogger..some days i feel like i gotta tell the world watz gg on, others i feel like keeping to myself..i cant even use actual names. anyway, the euphoria has passed..i am no longer hoping the be THE one. wateva happens, happens. my favourite phase for now. anyway ppl from sabah came over and tmr they're coming again so i shall hafta ask for early leave. recently i've been doing nothing much..flunking hist is still like..ouch so now i'm doing my homework faithfully.. i still have gp then i'm done for the day.. anyway, nothing much has happened in the past few days that's worth mentioning so i shant blabber on. oh ya...my gawd..i was at haig rd the other day wif my family and i was listening to the radio on my hp at the bus-stop when i saw this whole grp of mats wif tattoos...one reaaaaaaalllli cute one was looking at me and he smiled and wave..damnit my dad was there..sigh..melepas. i've just realised how i relish being with bad boys that wateva's happening now, or rather wat happened a few mths ago is such an oddity..well, again, wateva happens happens. i just hope i stay around long enough for that thing to happen. i guess these days i realli need a strong pair of arms to fall back on...i'm losing ground.

No comments: