Tuesday, July 20, 2004

twentieth july

did i spell tuwenti-eth correctly? wadeva. anyway, i had my 4 hours of CIP yesterday at suntec...didn't know dikir peeps still recognised me..it was a pleasant surprise when people started hooting.. i hafta admit i miss being in the 'limelight'..shall have the chance next month. i hate 'the reason'...drives me crazy.. dunno y.. irritates the hell out of me. listening to perfect 10.. and now i'm not so sure about that someone anymore..should i proceed any further or leave things as they are? if it happens, it happens... hmmmm...seems like nothing's gonna happen in the near future. i've straightened my hair but to tell you the truth it still looks pretty much the same to me except that it's lost some volume. and it's back to being maximally damaged.
 
 tomorrow the fucking school's gonna celebrate racial harmony day.. then i'm going over to cck stadium to go watch ppl run..i can't be bothered to bring extra clothes..may as well bring my whole wardrobe right.
 
 i haven't packed the stuff for tomorrow yet so i shall hafta do so soon coz knowing me i'll end up bringing the redundant stuff and the essential stuff's all at home gathering dust and what-nots.  i'm going to go get money on thurs... gooooooood. and gotta remember to bring extra extra money tmr coz we're going out..
 
and it doesn't really matter if we don't eat
it really doesn't matter if we never sleep
no it really doesn't matter, really doesn't matter at all
coz we are so young now, we are so young so young.
 
 
are we really that young? one one hand, we are treated like bloddy arseholes without brains yet we're also burdened with increasingly adult worries..what is the world coming to. and i need him. especially now when my world is topsy-turvy.

No comments: