Thursday, July 15, 2004

fifteenth july

and it HAS HAPPENED!!!!!!! when you most unexpect it, it comes and tackles you down like some beefy brawny rugby player..yes..i am IN LIKE with someone right now..obviously it isn't love lah, it isn't easy for me to fall in love you know.. finally some excitement in my life. but then again, there are always the complications that come with it. but wateva happens, happens i guess. to hell with the other one. his ego is so big he doesn't even realise itz clouding his vision and everything else. not that i'm such a good girl myself but hey, i tried and he still acts like he's got something stuck up his ass. can't blame me for giving up trying to be a civilised bitch. amy n inez are a bit happier with my new choice but unfortunately it doesn't come easy..there are huge obstacles to overcome and i don't really feel up to it unless something happens soon and even then only if i know itz like...for sure or something..otherwise this would probably end up being a one-off thingy..not that i'm bloody certain of anything anyway..itz just mere speculation and wishful thinking on my part...i do wish it would happen though. but knowing me, i'll never do anything abt it. the ball is in his court. or shd i say the baton?

No comments: