Tuesday, June 06, 2006

back from vietnam

i had fun in vietnam..... ms nora said tt she will miss me, esp running into her room late at night. let's juz say me and rozie were freaked out to an inch of our lives.... freaky stuff happened.... nevertheless had a good trip overall, except perhaps the abstinence from the ultimate sin made me a bit kooky n bad-tempered towards the end. i'm toking abt chocs la. my pc is being blardy irritating so i'll continue sum other day...

50 or 500..

a tinge of orange.

lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i posted a comment on ur previous entry. haha...nope im not sumone u knew. juz sum passerby but really i do stand by by what i've said ealier on.Do keep blogging :)

Ayu H said...

ok thanks dearie...i wanna blog everyday but the sickening truth is my pc is a biatch. i shd throw her out the window. would have done so if not for the fact tt i'd probably have the police knocking on my door :) but yupz keep reading, i'll try n write more... take care