Thursday, May 25, 2006

the girl calls her bf**ring****ring****ring**
boy:hellogir

l:hi baby,why didnt you ever call me back?

boy:uhhh......i was busy....im sorry

girl:its ok,but i really needed you more than ever that night(she starts to cry)
just promise me you'll call me when i ask you to,ok?

boy:ok,but whats wrong?

girl:nothing.....but do you love me?

boy:yes of course i do , why?

girl:how much do you love me?

boy:more than anyone could ever imagine....
i would even take a bullet for you,why whats wrong?

girl:would you do anything for me?

boy:baby,you know i would do anything to make you happy.is there something wrong?

girl:(starts to cry again) no but do this for me,never talk to me again.we're over.(she hangs upthephone)

boy:(he tries to call back but the phone is disconnected.......a week later he decides to go to stop by her house.

parents:(in tears)here.....she asked us togive you this note right before (they just break down crying)(the boy takes the note and while he's driving home all he can think about is why her parents were so upset) (when he gets home he reads the letter it says.....im sorry i broke up with you,but i had no choice.i onlyhave 6-7 days to live, i figure it would be easier this way.and in case you were wondering why i asked you all those questions about how much you loved me so i could hear you say them 1 last time)the next day the boy was found dead with a gun in one hand and a note in the other.the note said "i told her i would take a bullet for her"



sweet la but merepek pon ade jugak. in the first place susah nak carik lelaki macam tu. terperok kat mane entah.

one thing i hafta add is if u treat me like some 2nd class person, last minute replacement or sumtg pls dont expect me to welcome you like a king.

if the nature of the whole relationship is based on deceit, i cant force myself to act all friendly as if there's nothing wrong.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

honestly, i like your entries. Feel that they're real n genuine, not annoying nor wishy washy like sum otha blogs :)

ana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ana said...

alah eksyen sey blogger bugger niee..nak delete pon bilang semuer orang dodo head. nieways yarhlor yarhlor i have the same sentiments as you do. but haiya baru nak feeling sedeh2 kau hit me with reality. boliao

wey pompan sayang ah kau tak dapat turun besok. aper2 calling2 kitorang kat ecp orait set gooo

Ayu H said...

hey... thanks, i think.... :) tt's life isnt it... for awhile u're on top of the world then it all comes crashing down... hu r u btw? i'm guessing someone i noe haha...

sumtimes i do sound like a pessimistic bitch but i do get the wishy washy bug once in a while. i try to keep it real, hopefully it comes across as genuine... thanks again... comment more. hehe.

ana said...

im awake at 5 in the morning..pls tell me y... haix..love is a strange thing lorrrhh..it makes you cry it makes you happy in some cases it makes u go crazy. i think i need to sleep. oitt pompan have fun kat vietnam!

Ayu H said...

yes yes i had fun in vietnam... when i called my grandma yest she asked me whether i sangkut dgn org vietnam lol....