Tuesday, June 13, 2006

watz the date?

been trying for the last 2 mins to figure out the date but nvm...hmmmmm... life has been relatively tolerable, tho felt a bit sick earlier. of course that was remedied by my bebeh. for once in a long2 while she decided to come over to sengkang instead.had lots of food and ice-cream then disturbed kids at the mall... dont u love kids? i sure do.

altho i dont behave like a very maternal person, i am still a woman at the end of the day hehe.

i reali feel like throwing this blardy pc out the window now. pls get me a new one somebody.


terencat aku nak update la.


n one of the most interesting topics: love

am not in love now, at least not the heady cloud nine feeling. itz stable and more mature, clearly there's no more idol-worshipping or watsoeva. i'm clearly aware of his faults,a nd i can live with them. tt's a gd start. :)

happy holidays frens. for those who are not having one, one word........ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.



YES I NOE. U BLARDY BITCH. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. LOL

5 comments:

ana said...

ok may i have your order. taking away or eating here







im awake again at 440am...n i need to be in school at 11 tmr. yes aaah! bai bai!

Ayu H said...

two words for you bebeh darling.......



APE JE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ana said...

4 words for you!!



I LIKE BIG BUTTS





AND I CANNOT LIE!!!



WOOhOOO damdidam
"Baby am I doing to much
Why you tryna diss me
When I just wanna kiss you
Baby am I doing to much"

ana said...

BEBEH COME OVER MY BLOG! YOU ARE TAGGED! BLUEEKXX

Ayu H said...

i went to ur blog babe....nothing leh....?