Thursday, May 04, 2006

eh eh eh

was at ana's blog n i read her latest entry made me laugh out loud so i put here ok....

quote quote from ana's blog.

everyone knows that girlfriends are aphrodisiacs
yesh..
i had a great day with my darlings =)
started off by me checking my hp for any msges...
there was ONE..from ayu..
at 8 plus asking if i was awake or not.
it was 10 plus in the morning..

SUDDENLY

jeng jeng jeng there was a call..

"OI. bukak pintu ahh aku kat luar"

guess who was outside the door... SITI RAHAYU ..yess and i have NOT bathe...NOT awaken (dont intend to till after 11)..so yeah she saw me at my worst.. but i didnt care, and went back to sleep. wakhakhakhakhaok ok...so i watched some tv while she played the computer. then i had my bath n we went out to have our lunch.


and from another entry....

=) had a good day today
i had a wonderful outing with my darling sis inin n besti ayu =)
went to the Youth Park to watch some HipHop performances and an interesting dance to the Helena song. i loike...then went to take a look at the LIME flea market nearby... n had our lunch at LJS nearby.after that me n ayu went around orchard looking for a prezzie for Ainn's Birthday Chalet. haha she is the bestest bestest slacking kaki to go with. cos i feel so comfortable around her and i can be myself without putting up a mask. i love that girl... although she WAS complaining alot because she was wearing heels and we had walked up n down orchard TWICE or more. hahaha fun times... finally bought Ainn a bear kat PS. me and ayu had our lunch there n talk2. i cant remember what we were talking about la. but got many2 la. then we went off to pasir ris to meet mun.


this is a day in the lives of ayu n ana btw. welcome to the bebehs.


eh minachi, birthday aku jangan buat2 luper eh. SUNDAY!!!! 7 MAYYY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»