Tuesday, June 07, 2005

shite

damn.... now i'm NEGOTIATING about a date.... alamak.. shite lah. should i go?????? argh. ok... think i'll go. but weird..i've never gone out on a date with a close friend before...gulp... not used to it.

well there's always a first time.....

was listening to my mc cd and fell in love with a new song now... again, i wonder y i didnt earlier.

love takes time - mariah carey

I had it all
But i let it slip away
Couldnt see that I treated you wrong
Now i wander around
Feeling down and cold
Trying to believe that you're gone

c/o

Love takes time
To heal when you're hurting so much
Couldn't see that i was blind
To let you go
I cant escape the pain
Inside
Love takes time
I dont wanna be here.... alone

Losing my mind
from this hollow in my heart
Suddenly i'm so incomplete
Lord I'm needing you now
Tell me how to stop the rain
Tears are falling down endlessly

c/o
You might say tt itz over
You might say tt you dont care
You might say you dont miss me
You dont need me
But i know tt you do and i feel tt you do...
Inside




nice..wonder if anyone thinks of me these days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey go out and have funn.......PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! and i tink of u......muaxxxxxxxxxx