Wednesday, June 01, 2005

phuck you

sigh sigh sigh.... am so tired today.... ah boy has finally been circumsized.... but i cant see him yet coz i'm having my period. i dont see the connection there but then again... waddeheck... lotsa things dont make sense...like how i can go on and on and on loving someone although it doesnt make sense to me at all....

and it doesnt make sense what the hell u were trying to do... but dont you come to me saying.. oh i hope u're fine ( bcoz i'm not. i have a stiff neck from patting the baby to sleep and not having any myself and spending the whole night resting my head on my arm) and that u're in this and that and i read your blog everyday because u bloody bastard, i dont fucking care.... you have made my life hell when i clearly gave up so much for you but you never fucking appreciated me.

but who am i kidding. i still care about you no matter what. i still dont understand y now, so many months after all the shit started i still forgive your every wrong when knowing myself i'd usually have run far away by this time. and i dont understand y all this shit happened to me.


so yupz here i am typing away with a stiff neck and trying hard to make some sense out of my life. i dont regret what happened but it does leave a bitter taste in the mouth..
love...such a funny word.

No comments: