Wednesday, June 22, 2005

mak...sakit

i am in excruciating pain right now. have been since sunday night. if i dont make it through, i want you to know that i love you very very very much baby. always have and always will.


gawd. such a drama mama. but i am in pain. seriously. cant get out of bed except to drink some water and fall back on the bed in a drunken stupor and not see anything else exept the next sunrise. or sundown. and can you believe it, i'm actually craving for lj's now. alas, cant even make it to the kitchen without visualising an oasis there. which is, in fact, probably the water i spilled when it was making its way to my mouth. oopsie. giggle. ooookie..think i'm becoming an utter floozie. back to the bed.



dont make me close one more doooooooooooooooooor
i dont want to hurt anymore
stay in my arms if you dare
or must i imagine you there
dont walk away from me
dont walk away from me
dont you dare walk away from me ( wow... becoming quite a threat here. protection order is on its way)
i have nothing nothing nothing
if i dont have you....................



i'm going nuts. rock a bye baby.....


No comments: