Monday, December 20, 2004

twentieth december

wow..the year has almoz ended.... anyway, this is one helluva song, by beyonce..... I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!


dangerously in love

baby i love u
u r my light
my happiest moments werent complete
if u weren't by my side
u're my relation
in connection to the sun
wif u next to me
there's no darkness i cant overcome
u r my raindrop
i am the sea
with u n god, who's my sunlight
i bloom n grow so beautifully
baby i'm so proud
proud to be ur girl
u make the confusion go all away
from this cold n messed up world

chorus
i am in love with u
u set me free
i cant do this thing
called life w/o u here with me
coz i'm dangerously in love with u
i'll never leave
juz keep loving me
the way i love u loving me

i noe u love me
love me for hu i am
coz years before i became hu i am
baby u were my man
i noe it aint easy
easy loving me
i appreciate the love n dedication
frm u to me
later on in my destiny
i see myself having ur child
i see myself being ur wife
n i see my whole future in ur eyes
tot of all my love for u
sometimes makes me wanna cry
realise all my blessings
i'm grateful to have u by my side

everytime i see ur face
my heart smiles
everytime it feels so good it hurts sometimes
to feel, to breathe, to love u
DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE.......




i went shopping AGAIN today...retail therapy is good, i recommend it highly.. mind the consequences though... i went to the music store fully intending to buy usher's cd ( kinda late huh?) but ended up wif mariah carey.... both r&b anyway.

i am thinking of u
in my sleepless solitude tonyt
if itz wrg to love u
then my heart juz wont let me be ryt

this used to be my trademark song in tkg... mariah carey of tkg, mr collin?? haha....

anyway, i bought shoes yesterday..then i remembered what the doc said the laz time i went to go check my foot. she said it was quite a bad injury n it will nv b as good as it was ( damn! ouch!) n she doesnt noe whether i'll be able to run again..she juz told me to try n run n c if i can tolerate the pain..if cannot, too bad, bye-bye track. i also remember the trainings in tkg..i was the only poor fella frm sec 1 in the sch team..n i had to run wif nora sometimes ( nora the ford supermodel thingy winner. nora with the endless legs. nora who almoz killed me. nora nora nora) but it was shiok lah, the people made the trainings bearable(such as wen i nearly fell off the steps at the national stadium, n wen we trained at the now defunct kallang practice track nxt 2 da netball centre).......... there was also this funny incident which happened after the nationals... i went back to school after my race to resume lessons ( had to..usually we tried to skip but dat day suay lah) n i juz wore my track stuff under my pinafore... obviously it was sleeveless right, n my pinafore doesnt have sleeves (duh) so it kinda looked like i wore nothing under my pinafore.... it happened to be a lab lesson under this guy, mr whatshisname... he kept staring at me from the front of the lab ( i was at the back) den he said loudly, rahayu, y r u not wearing anything underneath ur pinafore.. thank god it was a girls' school. bloody embarassing. so i went up to him angrily, and yanked at my jersey...haha....
track people were the closest to each oder, coz we were such a small community ( n we stole all the medals during sports day... :P) there wasnt such a thing as senior junior bullshit. i got to boss the seniora ard coz i was to be made captain the nxt yr (yay!) we were close also because we were in constant danger of being shut down...and it happened, coz in sec 2 it was dropped n we trained by ourselves...but it was difficult because the more enthu seniors had already left n so had mr d cruz... n so here i am, a fat slob in m.i..........


awwwwww.....wat a sob story.
eh... i'm damn boring sia...tok next time.

No comments: