Saturday, December 18, 2004

eighteenth december

suddenly i've got this thing for brian mcknight. black singers are the devil..... their voices r sooooooo sexy.


coz one you're like a dream come true
two, just wanna be with u
three, coz itz plain to see that you're the only one for me
and four, repeat steps 1 2 3
five make u fall in love with me
if ever i believe my work is done
then i'll start back at one........


i used to go nuts over this song when it first came out. i STILL love it.


STILL- brian mcknight
funny wen u stop n think, time goes faster than u blink
but nothing's ever like it was
but girl we've got a special thing n all the happiness it brings
is more than enuf

i noe itz hard to believe you're still the biggest part of me
all i'm livin for

chorus:
i still think abt u
i still dream abt u
i still want u
n need u by my side
i'm still made abt u
all i eva wanted was u
u're still the one
u're still the one

itz hard to breath wen we're aaprt
u're like sunshine in my heart
i keep u here inside
u've been everything to me
u've been n always will be
the apple of my eye

i noe its hard to believe u're still the biggest part of me
all i'm living for

chorus

if u love me look into my eyes n say u do
i've been waiting all my life for someone just like u
n after all we've been thru
girl i'm still in love with u
n i want u to noe i do..... I DO......



i used to love this particular person a lot. he once told me that he couldn't make eye contact with people sometimes. he should have known that my eyes, the eyes that have cried so much for him, would have shown him what my mouth couldnt utter. shown him THAT I LOVE HIM.

No comments: