Saturday, December 18, 2004

eighteenth december

honey i'm hoooooooooooooooome!!!!!!!! it was a cool five days i spent holidaying.... and i mean literally cool, or cold, rather. it was like 13 degrees in genting.... i became a seven yr old again, climbing over railings and such. my vogue act went down the drain. the one day that i tried to be a bit more glamourous was a huge mistake coz i took the viking and dis horrible roller coaster which i swore was trying to throw me off n made me swear like hell. AND I WAS WEARING A SKIRT. i wore jeans to dinner and a skirt to go on the freaking rides. dumb as hell ayu.


n sadly there was not a single eye-candy there... i wasnt in the mood anyway. o ya, the kl hotel room was gorrrrrrgeoooouuussssss..... the decor was like...wow. anyway, itz ard 12 now, juz woke up... n i have this horrible tan from swimming. dunno wat else to say except that before i left for genting someone gave me a shouck. a huge one. anyway, i'm back, so contact me y'all, before boredom kicks in again.

No comments: