Wednesday, August 04, 2004

fourth august

hey hey hey... not in school today coz my head is on a strike...hurts..went on a date yesterday...well i don't realli know whether it can be classified as a date...but yupz, it was ok..he kissed me..haha. i'm at a loss..dunno weder i shd take the risk of going any further...well, to me it seems he likes me more than i like him, which is what i've been wanting anyway, but then again there is a tremendous amt of emotional baggage that comes with all of this...and itz so sudden i muz admit i'm stumped..i never imagined...i used to say whatever happens happens but now i'm afraid of what the future might hold for the both of us.. i think he might get bored and leave me in the lurch within a month. which is not exactly very favourable,izzit... sigh.

No comments: