Thursday, August 24, 2006

bila kau tiada

itz hard to breathe when we're apart
u're like sunshine in my heart
i keep you here inside
u've been everything to me
u've been and always will be
the apple of my eye


how do i even begin? how do i even describe what's happening to us now? i cant.


i guess from an outsider's point of view it does look rather superficial and juz being happy for the moment... but we both know the truth behind everything.



if you love me
look into my eyes and say u do
i've been waiting all my life
for someone just like you
and baby after all we've been thru
b i'm still in love with you
and i want u to know
i do....i do....

i dont deny there are fights sometimes.... of course there are. tears have flowed, angry words have been spoken... but at the end of the day, we are still together and hopefully we'll make it thru. it will not be easy, we both know that. we are after all humans. but we'll do our best and work hard for our future together. i thank god for having another chance, for not letting go of u...... everything happens for a reason...

n i thank you for being the man you are. itz not easy being with me i noe. but u noe my heart, i trust u with it. love doesnt have to hurt all the time.

it feels like springtime in summer
it feels like christmas in june
it feels like heaven
has opened up its gates for me n u.......

i love you chipmunk. when will i c u again....when does my heart beat again?


and yes, b.... i will. the answer is yes.

No comments: