Tuesday, April 18, 2006

unbelievable

Always said I would know where to find love,
Always thought I'd be ready and strong enough,
But some times I just felt I could give up.
But you came and changed my whole world now,
I'm somewhere I've never been before.
Now I see, what love means.
[Chorus]
It's so unbelievable,
And I don't want to let it go,
Something so beautiful,
Flowing down like a waterfall.
I feel like you've always been,
Forever a part of me.
And it's so unbelievable to finally be in love,
Somewhere I'd never thought I'd be.
In my heart, in my head, it's so clear now,
Hold my hand you've got nothing to fear now,
I was lost and you've rescued me some how-.
I'm alive,
I'm in love you complete me,
And I've never been here before.
Now I see, what love means.
([Chorus])
When I think of what I have,
and this chance I nearly lost,
I cant help but break down, and cry.
Ohh yeah, break down and cry.
([Chorus])

Now I see, what love means


song by craig david. someone is being an irritating idiot beside me mocking the lyrics to the song and saying that he wants to scratch his nose many times. frankly my friend, i do not care.

am not in love. just think that the song is beautiful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

helo!!! babe!!! ape buat?? dah lama tak dgr khabar?? hw ya doin?

Ayu H said...

kak lyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... i gave u my new number didnt i...? hmmm... takde pape happening la, juz minding my own business.. skola saps the energy out of me so i cant wait till end of november coz i get a long break then.. how's ur wedding plans coming along...wow big day.. exciting seh..

sigh mine is so so so so far away.. tak terfikir pon.. lagi2 dengan my perangai yg memang short-circuit ni.. takpe2 experiment dulu.

but congrats for finding ur mr right. how is abang btw? makin gemok tak dier? lol. we'll see each other kat azman's engagement thingy la ye.... message2 la kite kalau broing kat office tu :)

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»