Thursday, April 20, 2006

blardy hell

am at ana's place now... went for the xray, no fractures but must go for physio.... is tt how itz spelt? waddehell. anyway ya..so scary hor...

anyways, went to ana's blog juz now and horrors of horrors, found myself in a not-very-cute kawaii pose staring( grinning actuali) back at me...


hahaha. am in lvoe with my best fren. lol. not tt kinda of love la...but well... she's everything i need in a fren.

girl can i plagiarise sumtg from ur blog...lol..

Don't talk to me, don't look at me
no we can't be friends
this little game you've got has to end
you can't flirt with me like it's nothing
because you're breaking my heart
my entire world is falling apart
go your own way and I'll go mine
I'm gonna get over you, just give me a little time.


so sad ah. used to feel tt way. still do sumtyms. but wat doesnt kill u ultimately makes u stronger.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its your BEBEH! *tite huggies*

Ayu H said...

ya i noe... hu else but u... jelak ah tengok muke kau. lol

GC said...

helo babe!!!! wat happen to u da.. physio therapy... mmmm sakit kan?? niwae mish ya... c ya this wk aite!

Ayu H said...

oops sori lmbt check my blog... dah jumpe pon...had lots of fun.... the next time sumtg like tt happens it will be at YOUR wedding, so u cant join us... eh best nye...confirm exciting.. n the gd thing is from end of november onwards i'll be on vacation till ard august, sumwer ard there...yay. bole kaypoh lebih2 sikit