Monday, January 16, 2006

and then there were 2...or izzit 3????

hehehehe....decided to have a more laid-back atttitude this year..tt means no more being uptight n no more bothering abt whether ppl r gonna be pissed abt ayu buat ni, ayu buat tu..... cant please them all... i've only found that out at the grand age of 19. well soon la... thinking of doing sumtg this yr but my stingy mom wont sponsor it. sigh. see how la. anyway, she's paid the 700 bucks. phew. at least i dont hafta worry bout tt anymore. makes me age about oh... 5 years juz remembering it.

so now me must get job and work hard. for meself, if not anyone else. because me know deep down me is spoilt brat. o yes. and that spoilt brat is threatening to reemerge.

and me no longer have to hide me cigarettes and lighter because me mom knows. as in for sure. she cant put me in a girls' home unfortunately. itz legal. heh. but i shall be a 'respectful' girl and not do it where those eagle eyes are roaming. mouths...tsk tsk tsk.

macam mana masyarakat melayu nak maju kalau benda yang remeh-temeh dibesarkan, tapi benda yang berat yang berlaku depan mata kepala dorang dibiarkan?

i noe itz not nice for a girl to smoke. well change your mindset. just because i have a cigarette in my hand and i dont cover myself from head to toe, it doesnt mean i'm any worse than any of you. pokok pangkal diri sendiri, ada batasan lah to whatever i do.

so you mind yor limits too. coz i'm not the timid girl i was before. and i'm not stupid.


but yupz life is fine..glad that most issues have already been cleared up, i find it easier to wake up and face what's to come. so far in the past few weeks of sch, i've been absent once and late once. that's all. and the absence was really a genuine out-of-my-control thing whereas the latecoming was on the first day.. so far so good. let's hope nothing crops up and things stay as they are.


and certain people....well....sungguh mengecewakan. totally disappointing.

No comments: