Sunday, July 17, 2005

heh.heh.heh

i think my bro needs to visit the shrink..gawd.

do you know where you're going to.. do you like the things that life has shown to you...where are you going to... do you know....



all i noe is that time will prove who is right and who's wrong. and with that, ladies and gentlemen, i end this blog.



itz not worth pouring out my feelings here ( albeit somewhat subdued due to unwanted attention) and then being skewered for it. this is my place. i didnt ask you to come. so from now on, whatever i feel, my triumphs, my failures, will be for me and for me only to know. and of course for those fully deserving of being told. without me running the risk of being ridiculed. but i am fully happy in the sense that i know you will get your returns in due time. all of you. including you, you who i had never doubted for the longest time, n now i've come to realise that you'r no different from them. damn you, i trusted you.


goodbye singing-freak. goodbye to you. i've given you one too many chances and instead you spat in my face.

lidah tidak bertulang
ucapan cinta menghiris kalbu
kukan pergi...membawa diri
cinta dihati terkubur lagi


mungkin satu hari insya'allah dengan izin tuhan kau akan tahu juga apa yang aku lakukan untuk kau selama ini. dan kau akan menyesal. dan aku harap kau akan berubah. namun aku tetap berharap kau senang dan bahagia sekarang. jangan sesiakan orang yang kau sayang.


peace be upon you.

No comments: