Wednesday, May 04, 2005

break

have two free periods now so godeh-ing the computer in the library as always.... hmmmm..he seems pissed with me..gulp. but then again it was my own doing so i apologise...really sorry dear. this isnt a good explanation but itz that time of the month.....sowieeeeee...as if u read my blog ah.. well soon enough la. when u're out of camp. the 13th i think. which means you cant celebrate my birthday with me....but u can call right..otherwise it'd juz totally suck man, mean, u not being able to leave camp this weekend of all days... bah.

by the way for the extremely uninformed, my birthday's this saturday.. which is the



7th of May. 7th of May. 7th of May. 7th of May.


but i'm not doing anything this year lah. so old already. Juz go out n eat with my family i guess. No clubbing, not into it. N honey, i'm so sorry u were denied the chance of hearing me sing. Next time i promise. Miss ya darling. Heh. N i've not met a sweeter guy than u in ages...really love the ermmm... innovative??? way u apologised to me. now, if only u'd look at me when we talk, that'd be perfect. hehe. hugs.


i'm toking absolute nonsense. hafta go over to toa payoh stadium today. i'm scared. but itz inevitable. thank gawd for you. u're a godsend. dont be angry with me anymore ok. miss ur nonsense. wanna talk to u too.

No comments: